It's a Doll


"Hey, are you listening to me?"

You didn't answer -- You kept staring at that side.

You were sitting in that chair. In the corner of the room.

I just wondered why you were like a mannequin. You didn't blink your eyes, you didn't smile, you didn't answer my questions. 

You kept sitting and staring at that side with your beautiful, strange blue eyes. 

Your face-- said nothing. I couldn't read it.

Your lips-- didn't make a little smile. I dunno why.

My heart was full of questions. 

"Are you.... um, sick??" I asked you again. But, you didn't change that expression.

Your blonde hair was little messy. I wondered why you didn't fix it.

...

I looked again at your face. I understand why.


Your face--was white as snow, and cold as ice.

Your face-- looked so tired, but sad.

You're a doll, yet, look like a real human.....

Silly me. 


IT'S NOT A TRUE STORY. IT'S JUST MY IMAGINATION~~


It's a doll from anime "Another". After I watched that, I dunno why...
But, this one.. for me, looked so mysterious.
And its face, says many things u__u
Creepy~

Comments

Popular Posts