Tale of Mayu (Part 1)

~ Who is Mayu??
     Hi. My name is Mayu. I'm a 9th grader who have so many problem in ma life.
     (Actually, I've done the national exam... so, I am between 9 and 10th grade :p)
     
     I often come late to school. Luckily, my teacher never scold me.

     Hmm... I almost forget. I'm a student in J.H.S 99 of Kyoto (almost graduate). I dunno why... I can get into 9-1, the brightest class(my teachers said). I never feel comfy here, since my marks are so bad. Not like my friends. Their marks are the best.

     Here, I don't find a true friend. It seems like they don't like me, or whatever is it. I think, a few of them talk to me half-hearted.

     But, I have them. Four good friends that treat me like a friend (I think). They are Kaoru Shin, Erina, Sansan, and Noyubi. Erina is at class 9-4 and Shin is at 9-5. So, my good friend in 9-1 are just Sansan and Noyubi.
I'm enjoy to spending my time with them.

    In 9-1, I met a guy named Sugawa. He was sit beside me. He was a reallu calm person. I had crush on him, but it was just a moment.

    Sometimes, in one day, I spent my day in 9-1 with a really really bad mood.

~ Let's start my story

    I'm spending my timee with a longing to Shin and Erina. That time, I really needed them to share my sorrow. It was really hurt to keep that feeling myself.

    To whom I must share this sorrow???

    "Is it me, who didn't give a shit to them, or they did??"

    That question stuck in my head. 
....
    One day, when I really couldn't keep this feeling again, the clock at the wall felt like it didn't move. "Damn! It's so long!" I whispered.

    Math. The lesson I hate most. Why the clock felt so long at this lesson? 'Oh, Fujiko-sensei, please end the lesson right now,' I thought.

    20 minutes later... the bell rang. I was so happy...

    I ran out of my class. My pain inside my chest suddenly gone, when I saw Erina walked into my front class. "Oi, Erina-chan!" I shouted. "Come here!"

    She smiled, waved her hands.

    I sat under the tree in front of my class. Waited her. "Wah, Erina-chan, what a coincidence! I have something to tell you."

    "Whassup Mayu?"

     "Neee, Erina, do you enjoy your new friends?" asked me.

     "Don't think so. How bout you?"
  
     "No. I hate them."

     "Why?" she asked me while staring at me.

     "They don't talk to me, or even pay attention."

     "Really? That's really bad."

     I nodded.

     "Hey, what about Shin? Let's visit her!" I asked her, and then we visited 9-5.

     Shin was sitting in her chair, staring at the white board. Day-dreaming, I thought. "Shin!!" Erina and I shouted.

      She smiled at us. Then, we came in. "I had a bad day, Shin," I told her.

      "We're in the same boat!" she replied, no expression in her words.

      "Do your friends are friendly, Shin?" Erina asked.

      "No. If they do, I won't be like this."

      "Damn it. We should be in one class again!" I said.

      "Yeah," Erina and Shin replied.

     15 minutes later, the bell rang again. It's time to back to each class. "Bye, Shin, Erina," I said, while waving my hand.

      It's time to English lesson. I thanked God cause I really like this lesson.

      Julia-sensei said, "Okay, class. Now work in pairs. We have a work!"

      I just realized that in my class, the girls are 15, and the boys are 9. Everybody has a friend, but me?? I finally paired with a guy named Yoshi. He was a boy I knew first in this class. He was actually friendly, but it was our first time to talk, so it felt really bad.

      "Damn... my destiny!" I said, deep inside my heart.

~~Part 1 END.

Comments

Popular Posts